Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OMG: THE FATE OF YOUR SOUL

I took this quiz on Beliefnet because it says:
Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing.

Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.

And the results are in...
My beliefs most closely align with the Unitarian Universalists (100%) which I figured. But surprisingly, bringing up the rear at #27 was the faith in which I was raised, Roman Catholic. In fact, I'm more aligned with the Orthodox Jews (20%) than Catholics (15%). Boy, those nuns that taught me for 12 years of Catholic school and the priests who said mass for the 18 years I attended sure got a failing grade when they tried to save my soul.

What's your spiritual alignment?

No comments: