Monday, January 10, 2005

NEW ATTITUDE: the list

These are not New Year's resolutions. It's just a list of things that might help me have a better attitude. Or at least remind me to have a better attitude. Or at least make me feel guilty that my attitude has not changed.

  • I will contact SCORE for help with my fledgling business (more later)
  • I will remember to buy kitty litter
  • I will plan trips to see friends while Gregg is traveling
  • I will call said friends well in advance
  • I will start to get our taxes together
  • I will try to be happier
  • I will be nicer to Gregg
  • I will continue to cook dinner (ate dinner at home 8 out of 9 days of 2005!)
  • I will get together with my Mommy & Me group
  • I will save up $100 so I can go see a medium (more later)
  • I will consider joining Weight Watchers and eat whatever I want while deciding
  • I will continue my quest for the "best thing ever purchased at a thrift store"

No comments: