- My dad visited with his dog
- The Hubby crashed a watercraft (think jet ski) but is fine other than the $600 bill to tow it from the surf/sand back to the trailer
- The Hubby got a rockin' Toyota Tundra on a 1-year lease at his magazine. It's HUGE.
- My bro & sis-in-law surprised us last weekend with a visit.
- I made $90 at our yard sale
- V has been visiting for a week + and we've had fun doing nothing fancy, just eating, playing, chatting
- The Girl was in the Pushem Pullem Parade for the fourth consecutive year (see pics on Flickr)
- The Girl's tap dance class will be performing at the Ventura County Fair next month
- Her 4th Birthday is coming up soon - invitations go out this week!
- The Girl got two bee stings in one week
- Other highlights include crafts, the beach and parks.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
SUMMER = CRAZY
It's summer. There is no preschool. That means I am The Girl's cruise director 24/7. No time to blog. Here's a recap of the last couple weeks: