Thursday, July 26, 2007

HOME AGAIN

The Kid & I were in Santa Maria many days ago. I saw spinners on a Dodge minivan. Then we came home for 1.5 days. Then we went to Long Beach for four days with The Hubby. Headed down to Carlsbad Sun. to see my dad. I took him in for more foot surgery on Monday while The Hubby & Kid went to Seaworld for 12 hours. Really. They went home Tues. night and I came home Wed. evening. I am now doing laundry and trying to remember where everything goes.

The Girl's Birthday party is Sat. If you are in the area, come by to jump in the Little Mermaid bounce house and eat a piece or three of Hello Kitty cake. Since it will be a small party with three other families and the in-laws, I don't have to go whole hog on the cleaning & prep. But still, there is cleaning to be done. The only thing I hate more than cleaning is putting away laundry. Now I'm off to do both...

No comments: