Monday, January 22, 2007

HEY JOE RACIST - WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR?

Hooray, hooray! The Colts and Bears are headed to the Superbowl. Honestly, I don't follow either team closely. I am just THRILLED, however, that there are racists everywhere just seething that two black head coaches are facing off for the first time in the Superbowl.

Of course in this day and age it shouldn't matter whether they are black, white, or green with purple polka dots, but unfortunately it still does matter.


Really the Superbowl is just a way to ease racist/sexist idiots into the next big event that will likely become racially-charged even though it should be about experience and integrity...the 2008 presidential race. Good Lord, we've got a woman, an African-American, and a Hispanic.
I love America!

1 comment:

Monkey loves Kitten said...

I'm voting for Obama. 'Cause he's hot. That's all I need in a president.