Friday, April 07, 2006

MORE THINGS I LOVE

If you must know, I heart the following things:

  • Quick Serve Bacon from Farmer John - What's not to love? Convenient pre-cooked bacon. Crispy in 5 seconds.
  • The Dodgers - every year I am so excited to watch a new season unfold, only to be disappointed by August.
  • Vin Scully - still going strong in his 56th season with the Dodgers. His voice is like Springtime, dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with goodness and served on a plate of sunshine.
  • Skippyjon Jones - a hysterical book for the young 'uns. A Siamese cat thinks he is a Chihuahua. Aye-yay-yay!
  • Caller ID - I never have to talk to anyone I don't like.
  • Lost - Even though people are condemning the sophomore season as a big loser, I am still amazed at it. I never EVER see those damn plot twists coming. And Henry Gale? DUDE!?! I was totally believing him.
  • my pink mini iPod - where else can you hear the Rescue Pack song from Go Diego Go, GunsN'Roses Welcome to the Jungle, That Girl by Stevie Wonder and Claude Debussy's Claire de Lune.
  • Kiefer Sutherland - even though I know he's short, he is a bad-ass as Jack Bauer on 24, and apparently is kind of a koo-koo in real life. I like koo-koo. And he has laugh lines around his eyes. And is my same age. Dreamy.

*** edited to add: More dreamy koo-koo love for Kiefer here.

3 comments:

V said...

Just did my research on Skippyjon - holy crap cute! Move over Olivia.

Does the girl have the stuffed Skippyjon yet? I think she may need it... and no, I dont care how many toys she has taking over your house. ;)

VenturaMom from said...

She does not have the stuffed Skippyjon yet and would no doubt fall immediately in love with it. Currently on the bed, sleeping with The Girl are: pink kitty, lamby, Paulette the pig, Blue Dog (aka gay dog), Sissy, Lila and Toto. What's another little cat/chihuahua?

VenturaMom from said...

I forgot to add the ever-popular Starbucks frog-bear, panda, Nemo and Squirt to the bed menagerie.