Thursday, March 16, 2006

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

The Girl has a new fear, the Ford logo. Every time we drive past the local Ford dealership she says, "I don't like that mean sign. It has mean eyes." Hubby sarcastically suggested we should let the marketing folks know, since the logo has only been in place 100+ years, that it is offensive to children.
---
HUBBY: I miss having The Girl sleep between us. Her bedroom seems so far away. And she's still so little.
ME: Zzzzzz....zzzzzz....zzzzzz.
---
From last week when I paired black high-heeled slides with sassy new jeans...
THE GIRL: Mom!!! Where did you get those shoes? They're fab-a-luss.

Guess she's not used to seeing me without my trusty black Crocs.
---
Something I never though I would say...
ME: Please get the toilet ring off your head and put it back on the potty.


Don't forget to tip your waitress!

2 comments:

j.sterling said...

INTERESTING!!!! maybe she was wronged by ford in a past life!

Anonymous said...

"Please get the toilet ring off your head and put it back on the potty."

hahahahaha.

Uh, you were saying this to your kid, right?