Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HEADED FOR SOME TUMS

I have been quite the healthy eater today... For breakfast, pumpkin spice bread and Chex mix, homemade of course. Throw in two pieces of my best fudge and a chai for a snack. Lunch was the same as breakfast but included just one piece of fudge. And a Pepsi. On the bright side, the bread and Chex mix both contain nuts and raisins. Protein and fruit. Oh, there are nuts in the fudge, so its alright too. Thank goodness I have the ability to rationalize.

2 comments:

V said...

Oh how I wish I were there to share... I have a peppermint mocha from the buck, some homemade potato soup, one of those cake-like sugar cookies with frosting on top and chased it all down with an Oxycotin!

Fudge may have been too much but I would have tested the waters none the less.

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

I'm sure I will have a meal plan close to this while on holiday break. Stop by later for our posts on holiday beers... START!