Tuesday, September 06, 2005

FIRST OF MANY?

Grace caught her first cold from some kid at school. And since she has my antibodies still coursing through her veins, she was only slightly off her game. Me and the hubby, though...pussies. I got sick Sat., he on Sun. He even stayed home today. There's nothing quite like that headache that comes with packed sinuses. And obviously I missed the memo about Sudafed now being behind the pharmacy counter (f-ing tweekers). When I went to Target, the pharmacy was closed and I was SOL. This will be the end of my whining.

1 comment:

Monkey loves Kitten said...

Confidential to G:
That's amazing you made it this far without a cold. You must not frequent the ball pit at Chucky Cheese. I hear it's a regular petrie dish. You should check it out though, it's oh so close... Can't you smell the cheese?