Saturday, August 06, 2005

THAT'S WEIRD: I'M HAPPY

Not sure what has gotten into me, but I seem to be happy. And more relaxed. The Girl has not driven me to tears for the last several days despite the absence of hubby who is in Chicago on business (and the neighbors are out of town - The Girl loves them and I can always count on them for a break). I even ran errands with her and never once thought I should leave the store immediately. The Girl is two and not terrible. I am married to a great guy who is a fabu daddy. The weather is nice. And I am happy. Hmmm. I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think two is terrible at all. I love two. Two doesn't roll her eyes and say how embarassing it is to be seen with you. Two doesn't care if you lick ice cream off her cheek. People need to embrace two!!