Tuesday, September 12, 2006

SEPTEMBER DOESN'T TOTALLY SUCK

As my drunk friend Jenny pointed out, I should embrace the month of September like the goddess it is - the kids are back in school and moms everywhere can finally shower and shave their legs in peace again. So I think I will embrace it. Right after my shower.

And another reason September rocks - Sept. 19 is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. The reason I remembered the date is because the newsletter from The Girl's school had it listed on their monthly calendar. Their mascot is a pirate so it's a very big day for them. And for pirates worldwide, of course.

By the way, did you notice these in my Stylehive? No self-respecting pirate would use a wimpy plain Band-Aid® or some lame My Little Pony® bandage to cover a wound.

No comments: