Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'M CHEAP & I HEART THE INTERNET

The husband wanted me to book a room in Long Beach for this weekend (we have a charity thing on Fri. and then he's covering the Catalina ski race Sat.). He said the $120 Courtyard by Marriott would be fine. Fine? WTF? I'm not fine with Courtyard by Marriott! So while he took The Girl to the community water park (woo hoo - open evenings till 9pm!) I got busy with Priceline.com. I requested a 4-star hotel in Long Beach, near the water, for $105. And I got... the motherfuckin' Westin, bitches! God how I heart the interweb. Technology rocks my world, especially when it helps me stay at a Westin and not a shitty Courtyard by Marriott. And yes, I am cheap even when his company is paying for the hotel.

PS for V - I will say hi to Tray for you on Fri. Pictures to follow.

PPS - The Girl and I are going to the Aquarium of the Pacific on Sat. Woo hoo. Fish...in a tank! Kind of like Snakes on a Plane, but without the cussing and Samuel L. Jackson.

1 comment:

V said...

I LOVE TRAY!

...and you too ;)

- have you ever seen that little tiny girl with her grandmom again??? - the one that didnt want to ride the boat???