Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MOMMY NEEDS A CHAI

ME: Do you want chocolate milk or plain milk in your sipper?
THE GIRL: Plain milk, no foam.

Do you think I've been going to Starbucks a little too often? She can spot the lovely mermaid logo and green awnings blocks away. She shouts out joyfully, "There's Starbucks mom!" The weird thing is that she usually doesn't get anything there. Maybe she just likes the euphoric mommy I become following a vente 7-pump Chai, no water, no foam.

And just for fun...behold The Oracle of Starbucks. Input your drink order and it will tell you everything about your personality. No, really!

3 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Ack! I'm High Maintenance?! Starbucks sux.

j.sterling said...

LMFAO- that thing coulnd't have been MORE off about me! curse starbucks!

V said...

Ive never been so proud!

My weekely pay check from the Buck thanks you all as well.

;)