Monday, February 28, 2005

DELIGHTFUL DECISIONS

So I have this gift certificate from the hubby (Christmas present) and it is time to decide what to treat myself to. Maybe you can help decide...

  • Facial plus - includes cleansing, exfoliation, masque, moisturizing, a hand or foot massage and brow or lip wax - 90 min $95
  • Sea salt body scrub - A blend of sea salts and aromatic oils buff off dull skin to reveal a natural healthy glow - 45 min for $65
  • Foot treatment - for dry or tired feet (mine are dry) includes warm foot bath, hydrating masque, and reflexology treatment - 45 min $45
I'm leaning toward the facial, but the other two sound awfully good. I've never had a salt scrub, so I don't know what that is like. And I do love a good foot rub/reflexology. Thoughts?

Let the pampering begin!

1 comment:

Monkey loves Kitten said...

You can buff your own body, go for one of the others.
See how helpful I am? See?